Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Come to Momma!

I've been waiting since June, and last night they finally arrived......




Drumroll please



My SHEARS! This makes it finally seem real. Oh, and this means I can work some real magic/do some real damage! We did some cutting on our mannequins using our thinning shears first. Apparently, in the past, people have seriously injured themselves the first day of haircutting by underestimating the razor sharpness of these things. Thus far, all digits in the class remain nick free.
I had a hard time sleeping last night, and dreamt of all the beautiful haircuts....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. haha, you sound like welcoming a child home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your post its very nice really i like this post.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing the what things we love and anticipate. I bet you enjoyed them = )

    Devin

    www.theactorslot.com
    Casting Calls and Entertainment News

    http://thesnippetreview.blogspot.com/
    Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's cute... it seems like it is a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. Do you know your post made my day. I'm very happy . I'hope more from you.
    Best Power Washer For Cars

    Best Power Washer For Cars

    ReplyDelete