Thursday, November 13, 2008

Project 365: Days 27 through 34

Day 27: October 29, 2008

The obvious beauty of fall foliage doesn't last forever, so took advantage of some leaves.


Day 28: October 30, 2008

Elusive cardinals at a clients bird feeder. I love to let everyone around me know I am insane, and will take pictures at any given moment, no matter who may be looking.

Day 29: October 31, 2008

Admittedly a desperation picture. At the last minute, remembered that I had not yet taken a picture, grabbed this bag of delicious Japanese gummy candies. Not a total grasp in the dark picture, because I had wanted to glorify the ad work on this bag in a picture. "fully ripened pineapple imposing as a southern island king crowned in glory, is yours to enjoy" just makes you want to pop one in your mouth-no?
Day 30: November 1, 2008

This is Hudson, the little punkin'. Why does he looked alarmed? Well, because his Aunt Jen is wearing a wreath, complete with bird and nest and shiny beads and dragonfly on her head, all the way to Long Island. Why, you ask? Because I was Mother Nature for a costume party, of course!

Day 31: November 2, 2008

This is one of a pair of Majeicka's favorite toys. They start out as little dumbbells made out of tennis ball materials, and they degenerate to this.



Day 32: November 3, 2008

Here is what one of those awesome pineapple gummies look like unwrapped. Taken in my light cube on a cloudy day. Can you taste the imposing, fully ripened pineapple?



Day 33: November 4, 2008
Good bye, zoom-zoom. This was my favorite car ever. I had imagined myself driving her for a couple of hundred thousand miles, seriously. Fate had another plan for her, however. You will be missed...




Day 34: November 5, 2008

Does it seem like I'm obsessed with cemeteries? Well, I am with this particular one. I pass it every day on my way, to and from work. If I need something to photograph, there is always something here. It is so lovely.







No comments:

Post a Comment