Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Project 365: Days 19 through 26

Whoa, I let a week go past without posting, and that was not a good idea. Been pretty busy, but got a couple of good/interesting snaps...


Day 19: October 21, 2008

This was taken at the Morris County 911 Memorial. It is a lovely place in a horrible way.


Day 20: October 22, 2008

This is an "installation" on the lawn of a house on 206 in Bridgewater. I will try to get a better one before they take it down, but I remembered it from last year,and was pleased to see it again.


Day 21: October 23, 2008
I had to bring my pooch to work that day, and she really enjoys hanging out in her carrier bag, even if she doesn't enjoy being at the office.


Day 22: October 24, 2008
I call this one "East meets West" Our friend Bill had found the hat and Iron City at an estate sale. Very fitting for the start of our trip to Pittsburgh, considering all were New York fans of one sort or another.

Day 23: October 25, 2008
This is the view from the top of Heinz Field. The sun had just broken through the clouds, making the buildings sparkle.



Day 24: October 26, 2008
On Sunday of our trip to 'burgh, my sister and I went shopping. We found an artsy little area that would be great to visit on a Saturday, when the shops might actually be open.




Day 25: October 27, 2008
The view from our hotel room in downtown Pittsburgh. The window actually opened about 12 inches so I could get a clear view.





Day 26: October 28, 2008
This was a picture of the snowstorm, taken from my desk. I had to take tons of snaps from various places before I got one that showed the volume of snow that was falling. Not a big deal if it hadn't been October!







No comments:

Post a Comment