Thursday, December 11, 2008

Project 365: Days 65 through 69

Day 65: December 6, 2008
At the end of the day at the craft fair that made me famous (in northwestern PA, anyway), I realized I had better take a picture of two. More proof that I need a better flash.
Day 66: December 7, 2008
I love holiday lights. Good, bad, pathetic, I love them all. This is an example of very enthusiastic for the size of the home. This home is one story, and probably only five rooms max. There is enough bling and hoo-ha for a house three times its size. I do feel the need to drop off a couple more boxes of icicles, so they can finish what they started...
Day 67: December 8, 2008
This is one of three such ginormous bovine creatures that reside near the Morristown Armory. This one happened to stop licking the fence and pose so nicely. I want to call them oxen, but they could be some kind of yak or whatever.


Day 68: December 9, 2008
The skeletal remains of hydrangea on a rainy day.


Day 69: December 10, 2008
More lights, this time on Main Street in Succasunna. I believe this to be an excellent example of the proper use of white lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment